Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 31, 2014

Have you ever joined in a Round Robin Quilt?

In Krisanne's classes you come to class with your blocks already made, to the size and theme that she gives you.  You then share your blocks and put it together with a prearranged pattern.   I noticed that her class is on Thursday so, in theory  if you sew on it during the festival, the top could be finished by Saturday.  I asked for some examples of extreme round robin quilts and this is what she sent.  The theme for the festival is “The Quilting Friends attend the Panguitch Quilt Walk Festival”  I thought it would be hard at first but I looked at these and decided it would be nothing but fun.    Krisanne asked me to tell you that the class will be closed on April 15th if you are thinking of signing up for this one NOW is a good time. 

 Halloween quilt, the kids would look at it for hours. 
 This "State Fair" is my favorite.  I think I even see "Wilber."

 I am writing this on March 20, although It will post later, I thought how appropriate for the first day of spring.  
 
This is Claudia's that she made at winter retreat. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but I especially love the one with the bear and the mountains and the cabin! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely quilts.

    Blessings,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete