Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2014

I asked Patty for some extra pictures and info on the quilt classes she will be teaching and also a little about herself.  I hope these help you all get to know the teachers a little better.  


"the first two pic’s are of the string quilt that I will be teaching in June (I had someone e-mail me earlier this week letting me know that she had signed up!), the fourth pic is of blocks for the quilt.

The third pic is something that I am currently working on – the Quiltsmart method, Black Eyed Susan using batiks.






 This is the third year that I have taught classes at the Quilt Walk.  I have sewn most of my life and started quilting about twelve years ago.  Last year, my quilting goal was to finish projects that I had already started and use fabric that I had on hand.  I finished four quilts (including the The Dark Side….or Not, Layer Cake Quilt that I am also teaching in June).  I wanted to do something will my scraps and come across the pattern for the string quilt and despite all of the scraps that I used in this quilt, did not even make a “dent” in the bucket of scraps and you know what that means – another quilt!   I love the Quilt Walk, it brings together people who share a common bond (or thread!) and celebrates the wonderful history of Panguitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment