Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sew night

We didn't have very many to show but the quality made up for it.
This is Jerilu's new quilt. Isn't it a beauty?  It is flannel and she made the triangles from the triangles on a roll.  She said it is easy and awesome stuff.  I have been a little afraid to try them  because I couldn't quite figure it out but I might have to give it a try.
 She said this is from a kit she bought at winter retreat last year.
 She has the best dish towels at the store and she is using this pattern on them.  I don't think you can see it but there are little flowers on this girls dress. 
 Shannon has been working on a wedding gift and it is a work of art.  All done in denim, she has added names and sayings and all good wishes for the special couple.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow awesome quilt by Jerilu. And how can I help you to be comfortable using Triangles On A Roll? They are so easy to use, especially the ones for Half Square Triangles! I have tutorials on our web site. Or feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

    ReplyDelete