Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2014

We had Quilt Guild tonight and I forgot my camera.

Then I realized that I hadn't shown last months show and tell.  I was share worthy so I'll still share it!
 This is Crystals quilt made at Quiltwalk summer of 13.  It was taught by Brenda Bailey of Pie Plate Patterns  Its called Indiana Avenue.

Claudia has a new book and she said she love every single pattern in the book so she is going to make them all.  Here is the first one.  WOW! 

Sandy made this fun quilt for  a granddaughter.

this is sandy's Chevron 

 Nellie made this braid using her half hexi ruler.  I might have to do this one.
Holy smoke..this is Shuree's mystery quilt from last year.  It is hardly recognizable.  I love it.
 Sheree always  has something new and unexpected.
 Some of the ladies decided to do this pattern.  I was not fast enough to get everyone,  i am thinking these are adorable.


1 comment: