Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Oh my goodness ladies!

We went to quilt guild last night and when I got in the car Linda said have you signed up for your classes yet?  I was still figuring it out, so no!  well 5 classes are closed because they are full and they have opened up a second section of 3 of the full classes.  They are filling up so fast.  I came home and signed right up.  Of course the "I can't believe it's machine applique" class is full but they opened up another one so I registered for that.  Also, paper piecing has sounded scary to me so signed up for class #44 beginning paper piecing. 

The other classes that are full and they were able to open up a second section of are, Metro Rings and Over the Edge Binding.  Anyway hurry if you want a good selection.

Dianne was our mystery quilter last night.  She always has beautiful quilts.  I think this plaid  is one of my favorites.  
 She is redoing her daughters room and this is what she made for it.  It is really striking and fun. 
 I saw her putting this one together and it looked like puzzle.  She said she enjoyed it.  
ok all, if you are coming to Quilt Walk Retreat get your registration in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment